As an educator for over 16 years and an M.Ed. in education from Texas A&M this is a very near and dear topic for me. I am also the ONLY candidate for TX State Rep. 127 that can teach in our schools.
- 100% pro-school choice
- 100% pro-parents’ right to choose the best educational options for their children
Parents should have the right to choose the best education for their children. I 100% support and will vote for school choice.
- Teachers and staff should be able to evaluate their school administrators
- Teachers that have earned social security should NOT have to give it up because they teach our children
- No more asking teachers to go to professional developments off the clock
- Expel students that attack teachers
- Students have the right to an optimal and safe learning environment
- Students have the right to be prepared to compete in the local and global marketplace
- Students have the right to learn critical thinking skills and NOT be taught to the test
- Before any additional budget increases for school districts, school administrators must take classrooms first approach to budgeting.
- No money for professional style stadiums or administration buildings while teachers have to pay out of pocket to buy classroom supplies.
- No more CEO salaries for the superintendent and school directors.